Thursday, December 20, 2012

Santa Beards

I just had to share this super fun activity we did today with you!
For music class, Mrs. Behringer played a game with the kids that most of them loved.

The teachers helped to spread a little Vaseline on each willing participants chin.
We did have some friends who were not so excited for this part :)

Then they stuck their face is a bowl of cotton balls to make a pretend beard!

So much fun!

I had to make a slide show to document it. Sorry some of the pictures are blurry, I was laughing so hard I could barely hold my camera :)

We are super excited for our party tomorrow! Thanks so much for all the candy donations!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free picture slideshow generated with Smilebox
 

1 comment: